Fatigue Training Online:
Supervisor Training for Managing Operator Fatigue
Fatigue Training Online is the premier online fatigue management training program. The ANSI/API RP-755 compliant program is specifically designed to educate supervisors on Fatigue Risk Management Systems, as well as provide them with practical tips for managing operator fatigue.
Fatigue Training Online includes:
- Three fully-narrated 45-minute courses
- Incorporates video and interactive comprehension tests
- 1-year license – Users can access and review the courses as many times as they want
- Guaranteed compliance - Designed so you can’t fast forward through training
- Flexible online training - Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Certificate of completion – HR departments can track who has completed training and when
- Authoritative information from CIRCADIAN, the leading experts in fatigue, alertness and health & safety for 24- hour operations
What material does the supervisor training cover?
- The scientific basis, structure of a Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS)
- The causes, signs and risks of fatigue (i.e. hoe to detect employee fatigue)
- Sleep management tips
- Challenges of working at different times of day and how to meet them (i.e., shift work)
- Health & nutrition
- Family & social life issues for those who work shiftwork and non-traditional hours
- Alertness tips, including managing coping substances (such as caffeine)
- Influence of work schedules and staffing levels on fatigue
SHIPPING & DELIVERY NOTE: Upon check-out, please select "Free Shipping - Sent Online." After purchasing Fatigue Training Online you will be emailed in 1-2 business days with your account log-in information.